Friday, September 14, 2012

Kadoodle Bug Designs "FALL Lay Out"








I created this adorable Layout using several different patterns from Kadoodle Bug Designs.
The “Fall Tree”, I just added leaves and gave the tree more dimension and embossed the tree trunk – you can use the leaves from the pumpkin or just hand cut them , I did both. I used my stylus to add a little character to them and inked everything.
The “Country PumpkinFrog”, Instead of the using the frog head  I just adjusted a regular head/face (from any pattern), and also used the wheel barrel and pumkins from this file.
The “Fall Title” and the



This is a double page  12x12 layout.  perfect for your pictures of your cuties in that pile of leaves or in the pumpkin patch.  or maybe you and the sweetie on a fall day.  ver versatile layout for kids and adults both.  
All of the paper piecings used to create this layout were created by Kadoodle Bug Design.


No comments:

Post a Comment