Saturday, April 28, 2012

Satarday 4/28/12

OK, is it in the wee hours on Saturday morning. Just barely past midnight here and there is a new listing on Ebay for you to check out!!!

 I used Treasure Box Designs cut file, 
"Treasure Tots- Daisy".
I did a little altering and created a daisy border for my Double page Layout. I included a tag that hides behind one of the photo mats for journalism or more photos. To make your bid please click here.  It is a 7 day auction so you have to next Friday night just after midnight.
The only downfall to all of these wonderful layouts I now need to make one more of each one For My Cuz and her new Grandbaby!

So here is a peek at the latest listing.


SOLD





Thanks for stopping by and checking out my new Layouts.  
Would love for you to leave me a comment with your feedback.... 
Linn @ Linn's Scrap Shack

No comments:

Post a Comment